Tax Department Internship
At Ernst & Young, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world-both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world's most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At Ernst & Young, we know it's your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
In Tax we have more than 26,000 people globally who help our clients understand and manage their tax compliance and reporting obligations responsibly and proactively. We help them assess, improve and monitor their tax function’s processes, controls and risk management and maintain effective relationships with the tax authorities.
- Preparing tax returns
- Preparing schedules, summaries, and drafts reports
- Analyzing and structuring data, preparing reports in Excel
- Preparing presentations in PowerPoint
- Graduate 2012/2013 (preferable majoring in Taxation / Economics / Accounting / Finance)
- Fluent English (both written and spoken)
- Ability to work full time
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team effectively
- Ability to learn
We offer you to join us to internship with possibility to continue your career with EY, work in a bright, friendly and energetic team and develop your personal and business skills by working on challenging projects.